1. The frantic search for where Nugget put my blackberry --this morning it was in the sink.
2. Trying to figure out whether the wet spot on the shirt I just put on is water from leaning on the bathroom counter or pee from Nugget climbing on me while I put on my socks.
3. Deciding I don't care.
"I don’t know how many times I’ve kicked off my shoes. Including the time some reporter said something like, it took me a long time to get up from the bench. They worried, was I frail? To be truthful I had kicked off my shoes, and I couldn’t find my right shoe; it traveled way underneath."
(What is dogeared?)
1. I still drive like a lunatic in a fit of rage.
2. I still can't get up in the morning to save my life.
3. I still have colonies of dustbunnies in every corner of my house ... which Nugget will try to eat if you don't watch him ...
1. I drink the office coffee. Just can't justify the $2 - 6 a day anymore.
2. "Cruising" now describes a baby walking while holding on to furniture.
(Backtrack: The Newest New Year)
1. "Art and Justice fight on opposite sides of the war but they sound exactly like each other. How can you tell the difference between the good guys and the bad guys when they say the same things?"
2. "Then I remember that God is really, really old. So maybe God has arthritis. And maybe that's why the world sucks. Maybe God's hands and fingers don't work as well as they used to."